Prenatal Paternity Testing
Prenatal paternity testing is used to determine the biological relationship between an alleged father and an unborn child.
Here's how it works:
- Schedule a collection appointment with AAA DNA Testing.
- An associate of AAA DNA will meet with the mother and alleged father. The associate will collect a blood sample from the mother and a mouth swab from the alleged father.
- The samples are sent to the laboratory for testing. Results are generally available in five business days.
- AAA DNA Testing will contact you with the results of the paternity test as soon as they are available. A few days later, you will receive a paper copy by mail. Legal results are accepted by courts and federal agencies throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Legal Reasons for Paternity Testing
- Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Child Support
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Social Security Benefits
- Birth Certificate Corrections
Call us at (702) 515-1855 or toll free at 866-515-1856 for prices and to schedule a collection appointment.