Paternity testing is used to determine the biological relationship between an alleged father and a child for legal purposes or simply for peace of mind.
Court Admissible Paternity Testing
- Acknowledgement of Paternity
- Child Support
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Social Security Benefits
- Birth Certificate Corrections
Here's how it works:
- Schedule a collection appointment with AAA DNA Testing.
- An associate of AAA DNA will meet with the individuals being tested in our office or in any convenient location to collect DNA samples using cotton cheek swabs. If any of the individuals being tested live in another city or state, AAA DNA will arrange a separate collection in that area.
- The samples are sent to the laboratory for testing. Results are generally available in two to three business days. Rush testing is an option.
- AAA DNA Testing will contact you with the results of the paternity test as soon as they are available. A few days later, you will receive a paper copy by mail. Legal results are accepted by courts and federal agencies throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Call us at (702) 515-1855 or toll free at 866-515-1856 for prices and to schedule a collection appointment.
Peace of Mind
If paternity results are not needed for legal purposes, a self-collected test may be the best option for you. Kits for personal knowledge testing are available at a reduced cost (note that these results are not valid for legal or offical use).